25/5/12

D.I.Y Projects: Galaxy Print



Yesterday, after my post about some Galaxy Print items (here), I really wished having a t-shirt with this print, but if I wanted I have to buy it online; so I was doing some research and I've found some cool tutorials and  really easy! 
Ayer, después de escribir mi post sobre el Galaxy Print (aquí), me encapriché con tener una camiseta con este estampado, pero si la quiero la tengo que comprar online; así que estuve buscando y he encontrado algunos tutoriales muy buenos y ¡muy fáciles!

Keep reading for some tutorials and some examples
Seguid leyendo para los tutoriales y algunos ejemplos



How cool are these shoes? I need them!
I've found one tutorial for sneakers (X), and one for heels (X)
¿Cómo molan estos zapatos? ¡Los necesito!
He encontrado un tutorial para zapatillas (X), y otro para tacones (X)


If the shoes are very difficult, you can try the t-shirt. You just need some bleach. (X)
Si los zapatos son muy difíciles, puedes probar con la camiseta. Solo necesitas un poco de lejía (X)


If you want another design you can the one with the cross (X), or the triangle (X)
Si quieres otro diseño puedes probar con el de la crux (X), o el triángulo (X)



You can apply this technique to anything, for example to do some bracelets (X)
Puedes utilizar la técnica para cualquier cosa, por ejemplo para hacerte algunas pulseras (X)


Last but not least, you should try it on your nails. There are so many tutorials online, but you can find one here (X)
Y por último, deberías probarlo en tus uñas. Hay muchos tutoriales por la red, aunque yo os dejo este (X


If it's not clear enough for you with the images you can go to this next video. I guess it's useful for all the last examples.
Si con las imágenes no os aclaráis podeis ir al siguiente video. Supongo que valdrá para todos los ejemplos.


Are you gonna try it?
¿Vais a probarlo?