24/3/11

MTV WINTER VALENCIA 2011 (setlist)



Around 30.000 people went to the 4th edition of the MTV Winter Valencia this year...
I personally went to see Sum41 & My Chemical Romance.
Gerard and the band where completely amazing, no words. But the canadian group was a disaster, at least vocally, because the band sounded good. I know Deryck has been recently in the hospital due to a pneumonie but this didn't prevent him being drunk and I think this is really disrespecful...
Anyway, I'm really glad I could see both groups live. It was a score to settle with myself!



SETLIST SUM41

The Hell Song
We're All To Blame
Skumfuk
Motivation
Over My Head
Screaming Bloody Murder
Metal Mayhem (cover)
In Too Deep
Still Waiting
Fat Lip





SETLIST MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

Look Alive, Sunshine
Na Na Na...
Thank You For The Venom
Planetary (Go!)
Sing
Vampire Money
Mama
The Only Hope For Me Is You
Summertime
I'm not Okay
Destroya
Famous Last Words
Bulletproof Heart
Teenagers
Helena
Cancer
Welcome To The Black Parade